StatCounter

Saturday 30 April 2016

Exams are coming // Beautiful Japanese men

Exams.are.coming.again!!!!

I mean, what else is there to do as a J2 but eat sleep and study right, hur hur. (The fact that this can actually be read as a literal statement and not one of sarcasm is a bit disturbing. hmm)

But it's the usual drill. I try my best -> I see my results -> Either i'm happy or i'm disappointed -> I try harder (˘・ᴗ・˘)

(I took damn long to find that kaomoji. Please appreciate it.)

Sometimes I pause and wonder if I'm spending my youth right. Just staying at home and studying, being a huge otaku (I'm not at the hikikomori stage yet, for better or worse), and occasionally hanging out with friends?? To be honest, I really don't know. But to be even more honest, I like my life the way it is. HAHA

And perhaps what brought on these thoughts was the fact that everyone else in my school seems to be having the ultimate time of their teenage lives going out but I'm just like being a huge potato...

bUT at least I'm a huge potato rolling towards success!!!

#alwaysthinkpositive

and i feel like making this blog very cutesy, but honestly I'm just bloody lazy to do so. HAHA

//

Andddd like I promised in the title, here are some beautiful Japanese men (aka ikemen, bishounen, bishie) to brighten up your day!

Haruma Miura

Ok Haruma-kun and I go wayyyy back okay. HAHA. First fell in love with him in 2009 when he was casted as Kazehaya (another one of my baes omg another post for another day). And like since then his acting has been improving more and more and he is just so precious pls. Ugh my 7-year crush on him is nothing but sweet yoke. LOL

Kamenashi Kazuya

Ok Kame is basically all i want in a guy. And by 'all i want' I mean double eyelids and gorgeous ponytail-able hairrrrrrrrr. First heard of him when he acted in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Live action) and while the show was cheesy af, I really really like him!!! He is so cute asdfghjkl

JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE. How is he 30 years old wtf the 17,18 year olds around me are like carrots compared to him ;__;

Tegoshi Yuya

Ok HOW DO I BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN.
Similar to Kame, I first saw Tego in Yamato Nadeshiko. And god damn is HE THE HONEY SENPAI OF MY IKEMEN OBSESSIONS. Okay maybe not 100% honey senpai, because he has an element of sexiness and /implicit/ hoe tendencies, but still I love him so much.

Summary because I can't rn : Adorable persona(lity), amazing smile, super sexy when needed, AMAZING SINGER (Listen to his latest song ENCORE, it's really nice ;v;)


Tegoshi in Hotaru no Hikari if i'm not wrong! 
(I might just get a seizure if someone so cute sat next to me in a plane.)


Anddd that's all from me today. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. And these men are QUALITY!!!

I hope I can bring good news the next time I'm back. Till then, take care.

-Highly delusional kid

No comments:

Post a Comment