StatCounter

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Post-exams life

Hellooooo. Post terms Momoe reporting for duty.

So.. terms are over but life is unsurprisingly mundane. HAHA

I don't really understand the science behind this to be honest. During exam period, doing even a slightly fun thing like window-shopping on Carousell or staring at a wall can be super fun. After exams, suddenly everything fun is dull or too much effort. Sometimes it feels like both. Which is fking crazy hahaha...

BUT!! Very happy to announce that I've stopped being a hermit and gone out almost everyday of the holidays thus far ^_^

Okay maybe it was because I was kinda obliged to go outside. But yolo going outside is going outside man.

And now i'm just really bored because the 'responsibilities' scale just sort of tipped in the opposite direction. If that makes any sense. I mean I have stuff to do but it isn't urgent... or that mandatory...  or pressing... ehehe.

I really want to go out more to USS and have sugary strawberry pancakes but for nao it seems impossibru.

//
最近で、私の日本語がもっと上手くぞう。超嬉しいで感じ。乙女げいむがもっと遊ぶだから改善しました。ちょっと変だよね。でもこれは良い事です!祝うべきですよね!

No comments:

Post a Comment