StatCounter

Saturday 20 February 2016

Arts Night x Tablet

Hey there, it's been a while :)

The past two days have been two of the most unproductive, but fun days I've have this year!! Hopefully there's no correlation between the two, because I would like to believe that being productive is somewhat enjoyable.

Friday

Yesterday, I went for Arts Night at school. 

Initially, I thought it would be kinda boring like last year (went with shitty people, did not know many people either). People always say that first impression counts and my first impression of this event was NOT good. But because my friends were performing, I went to support them despite being really exhausted.

I do not regret my decision at all, because I had a blast!

Yes this is caramelldansen. /cue 2007 memories/

My friends performed really really well, and so did everyone else on stage. It was amazeballs, I could not HAHAHA

And and and after the performance one of my performing friends actl came up and gave me one of the warmest hugs I've ever received in my life. Which made me really really happy inside. I-it's not because he's kinda cute... /cough cough cough/ 

ANYWAY, I had a really fun time and I'm so thankful that I stepped out of my comfort zone to attend this event again despite my bad experience last year. ^_^

Saturday

Today I did... nothing much! (Tbh i'm low key guilty but high key relaxed so imma just sit back and let karma hit me tomorrow when I go 'why didn't I work hard yesterday? T_T)

My sister gave me her tablet on Friday after she got a new laptop so I'm now the proud owner of one white laptop (Juliet) and one black tablet (Romeo)! I feel like they are siblings which makes no sense because R&J are star-crossed lovers but that's besides the point.

Introducing my tablet! 

Bartholomew on top for special effect~

It's really small and compact, but the tablet screen is large enough for comfortable usage! It also comes with a keyboard, which is a little heavy but really useful! 

Yes that's Subaru and Yui. /shot/

My sister saw this and said 'You made it cute!'

I love my tablet so much now! I can imagine it being mighty convenient for me to use for schoolwork and CCA illustrations. It is a little laggy though, but nothing is perfect so I will live with it ^_^

Ironically, this tablet is supposed to aid me in my studies, but today I was really unproductive. HAHA 

Oh well, I'm pretty sure everyone has one of these days. I still have some time to buck the f up before the term exams. 

Speaking of terms, I really want to get good grades but I'm afraid of disappointment. I'm also afraid of the categorising the teachers are gonna do for bio. The anxiety that if I do well, I'll be put in a fast-paced class VS the anxiety that if I do poorly, I'm going to be labelled as 'stupid' is... slightly overwhelming. But the former is certainly better than the latter. Whatever, I will somehow get there.

The other day, my mom told me to stop being so afraid of everything and to start living. I'm taking that advice, but it's still somehow in me to worry a lot. 

Whatever happens, happens. Life is as simple and as complicated as that. 

The other day my GP teacher was presenting us with the theory that we are all part of a computer simulation. Which is mind blowing and really cool. @The person controlling my actions, please make wiser decisions on my part HAHAHA. 

So yeah I guess that's it. Sorry if this post lacks depth because I'm kinda sleepy and overly chill today. Yawn.

Alright that's all from me, thank you for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment